I am running because I believe that we are good people. I believe that as a Libertarian, we have certain rights that other individuals (and governments) must refrain from interfering with and that we have certain social rights that must be guaranteed, such as the right to vote, the right to an education, the right to health care, and the right to be able to earn a living wage.
My ideals are to promote innovation and progress and to indulge in the truth. We must come together to promote cooperation, education, the science, and the arts. I will seek to unite, protect, and encourage the individuals no matter their socioeconomic status.
- V Chase was born in West Africa and moved to Vermont at the age of 5.
- He currently resides in Essex where he grew up and graduated from Essex High School in 2004.
- After high school, he enlisted in the US Navy, and after a year of training, reported aboard his first ship, the USS Simpson, FFG-56.
- He served on board as a computer technician till the end of his enlistment where he also received a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for outstanding performance in his duties.
- He has traveled to over 20+ countries and numerous cities seeing what life has to offer.
- After honorably leaving the Navy, attended University of Vermont in ’11, where he graduated with a Bachelors for Economics and a minor in Mandarin Chinese
- Varpilah is currently an employee at Global Foundries.
- His numerous hobbies include reading, working on project cars, as an avid gun enthusiasts, he shoots, and is a volunteer coach for Essex Track & Field Indoor/Outdoor teams at the Essex High School.